Engineered for maximum air inlet performance and a crisp throttle response, the mountune individual port butterfly throttles are manufactured from cast aluminium alloy construction which utilise a robust and durable throttle linkage setup.
Used in various fast road and race applications, these butterfly throttles are standard fitment to the mountune-prepared GRC Supercar Lites engines which boast healthy engine performance figures in the region of around 305 bhp / 300Nm of torque.
The following parts are included in the kit:
- Includes 90mm aluminium trumpets
- Integrated Throttle Linkage
- Fuel Rail (injectors not included)
- TPS Mounting Plate
- Track Length – 244mm
- Butterfly Diameter – 48mm
- Central Cable Pull
- TPS Position: RH End
- Curved Cast Alloy Manifold
- O-ring to cylinder head sealing
Please note: Only compatible with 2.5-litre and mountune 2.4-litre Duratec engines.